Hours of Operation:
369 Sitman St. #104
Greensburg, LA 70441
For contact information, click here.
In Louisiana you can register to vote in person at the Registrar's office or by mail. You can registrer to vote when you get, change, or renew your Louisiana driver's license
and at many public state agencies. If you have a Louisiana driver's license or state issued identification card, you can also register to vote online at geauxvote.com
Requirements to register:
1. Be a United States Citizen.
2. Be a Least 17 years old, but must be 18 years old to vote.
3. Not under an order of imprisonment for conviction of a felony.
4. Not under a judgment of full interdiction for mental incompetence or partial interdiction with suspension of voting rights.
5. Reside in parish in which you seek to register.
Vote……………and the choice is yours.
Don’t Vote………and the choice is theirs.
register………OR YOU HAVE NO CHOICE.